Our office provides assistance in many aspects of family law and elder law. Our office may also be able to offer free legal advice and direction for almost any problem. Feel free to come in anytime during our regular business hours.
- Protective Orders and other assistance for Victims of Domestic Violence
- Child custody/child support
- Modification of child custody or child support
- Enforcement of child custody or child support
- Simple Wills
- Powers of Attorney
- Medical Powers of Attorney
- Physician’s Directives (Living Wills)
Legal Aid Society of Lubbock, Inc. is a community organization supported by
Because Everyone Deserves Justice
Legal Aid Society of Lubbock, Inc. is a registered 501(c)(3) organization.